Airstoc Limited (Airstoc, us, we, our) is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
SCOPE OF POLICY
This policy together with our terms of website use apply to your use of the Airstoc website (our site) and any of the services we offer (the Services). This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, Airstoc Limited of 2nd Floor, OXO House, 4 Joiner Street, Sheffield S3 8GW is the data controller. This policy is governed by English law.
INFORMATION AIRSTOC MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
When you use the Services you agree to us collecting information about you (including personal data) including but not limited to your:
- first name and last name;
- email address;
- telephone number;
- details of transactions you carry out on our website or using the Services;
- information you may give if you contact us including when you report a problem with our website;
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to the Service, posting material or requesting further Services;
- information about your purchasing requirements and preferences; and
- information about your computer, hardware, software, platform, device including device IDs, network connection including IP address, MAC address, type of network connection.
This information will be stored by us and may be analysed using analytics tools such as, but not limited to, Google Analytics. We may also ask you to complete surveys, ratings, reviews and feedback forms that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. We store this information in our database. Subject to the provisions of this policy, this database is stored in the European Economic Area (EEA). We may from time-to-time use this data to send you information, updates and other messages.
WHERE AIRSTOC STORES YOUR DATA
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- to improve users experience of the Services;
- validate and improve our model of user behaviour, allowing us to make more accurate predictions of system behaviour;
- to use your data, or permit our approved third party providers working on our behalf to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services that may be of interest to you. We or our approved third party providers may contact you about these by email or telephone;
- to add new features to our Services and improve the site user experience.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal data and other information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries. We may disclose your personal data and other information to third parties:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- if we or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets;
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation or request; and /or
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.